Wednesday, June 3, 2009

They Sure Do Make Things Like They Used To


A couple of months ago I purchased this Bluetooth Headset. It is the Plantronics Explorer 233 and it cost me $30.00. I have been very happy with it and works much better than a Motorola I purchased last year for twice as much.

This past Sunday I had it with me and after I finished using it I put it in my shorts cargo pockets. I changed clothes and placed my shorts in the hamper and when my wife washed clothes on Monday, my headset was still in my shorts. She discovered it and apologized to me.

Later that evening I thought I would try just to see if it still worked. Low and behold it works perfectly fine. This Bluetooth Headset was washed and dried and still works. I could not believe it, I still don't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment