Monday, June 22, 2009

Looking Forward to This From Michael Swartz

Michael Swartz is hard at work on his accountability project, where he rates every vote from all 188 members of our General Assembly. Here is a link to his post with some good news.

I am really looking forward to his report. As I have frequently stated, Michael's website Monoblogue is one of my favorite sites, even though he is a Republican. I certainly do not hold that against him because he frequently operates with common sense. He is also a big Shorebirds fan which over shadows any flaw in his political affiliation.

3 comments:

  1. Michael Swartz is the man. Nobody writes better in Maryland than Micahel. His humor is so intelligent, lower IQ levels usually do not get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who wrote the comment but I love it! Spread the word...

    I'm about halfway through the page that will go on the site which details the bills and how I would vote. Should have it done with time to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, one correction. I'm only doing 65 KEY votes...had I gone through all 2000+ General Assembly votes I'd finish in time for the elections...in 2014.

    ReplyDelete